Jeg endte med at tage paa et 3 dages cruise ned af Yangzi floden, som var saa flot:-) Der er billeder paa fickr, og jeg prover at se, om jeg kan faa opdateret min blog i morgen.
I ended up going on a 3 days cruise down the Yangzi river, which was so beautiful:-) Pictures are on flickr, and I'll try to update my blog tomorrow.
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Camilla,
Gail had our birthday club over last Friday and fed us wonderful Mexican food. Of course our friend Ted provided the delicious, homemade carrot cake...Yum.
What wonderful pictures of the Jangzi River. Beautiful and peaceful.
Soon your trip will be over with many great stories. Your pictures will give you priceless memories for many decades.
Hope you will soon be able to take another trip. I sure would if I were your age. I envy your spirt of adventure.
Take care and good wishes for the rest of your trip. Also thanks for sharing your adventures and pictures.
Beth
Man, working at the U, I have such a resource for finding things. I had someone translate your confusing sign. The one over the toilet! It actually says" Please be careful not to fall down. We usually say,slippery when wet! Someone in my office speaks and reads Chinese!
Have a great time this last week of your travels. Keep us updated on things when you get home!
Post a Comment