Jeg ved godt, at jeg stadig ikke har fået skrevet om mine sidste uger i Kina, men nu har jeg i det mindste fået lagt de sidste billeder på flickr:-)
I know that I still haven't written about my last weeks in China, but now at least I put the last pictures from my trip on flickr:-)
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
These are fantastic! I can't wait to hear about what some of them are. I especially like the girls in the silk dresses. I was going to say Kimono, but I don't think that is what they are.
You will have to explain some of them. Cool pics of the terracotta warriors.
I`ve enjoyed following you through your adventure, with Gail`s helpful update notices. I told Gail you should look into being a photographer, because your photo`s are beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing them. Doug and Cathy!
Post a Comment